Startup Heathcare IT firm is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Medical Software Sales Professional.
This is an opportunity to become a core member of a team that will generate new business by helping physicians and administrators recognize the need/ROI of our software solution as well as understand government incentives and future compliance.
With a large, untapped market of sales opportunities, qualified candidate will be required to heavily prospect and generate qualified leads through a combination of both outside and inside sales based out of corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor Michigan. A salesperson with a focus on solution selling with a consultative approach to qualify the prospects and uncover their issues relative to the solutions we offer; therefore, strong hunting and closing skills are a must.
- Business development, heavy prospecting, and new lead generation with the ability to perform extensive cold calling and follow up.
- Uncover and qualify prospects.
- Write proposals and close deals.
- Report to VP of Sales on weekly basis and keep track of all activities, opportunities and goals in CRM system.
- Perform sales presentations and demos of software in person or remote.
- Present and/or demonstrate solutions based on prospects needs.
- Represent company and software at outside events and networking events.
- Must be able to travel within coverage area. Attendance at tradeshows with overnight travel is required occasionally.
- Sales experience with medical practices, clinics and community hospitals in either Healthcare IT or Medical Sales.
- Ability to leverage existing relationships with physicians and practice managers a plus.
- 5+ years of sales experience with a proven track record to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional appearance, positive attitude with a highly-energetic sales personality.
- Well-organized, motivated and able to work with moderate supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM software to provide reporting.
- Possess a fundamental knowledge of computer networking applications.
- Associates Degree or better.
- Ann Arbor or SE Michigan Preferred
- We will also review candidates in other geographies working remotely
- Working from Home Office
- This position is currently 100% incentive based.
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com