AviTracks™ - Rheumatology patient tracking software. We developed this configuration to be able to track patients on immunosuppressants needing frequent labs and follow ups.
- Standardized treatment protocols (based on diagnosis and patient's risk). Create protocols based on best practices.
- Automatic notification ensures improved efficiency and reduces unnecessary call from staff.
- Automated reporting based on pay-for-performance and quality benchmarks.
- Enables remote access to all patients' information through a secure internet connection.
- Generates flow sheet chart based on the labs result you choose and specified medications.
For the Staff:
- Standardize treatment plans, simplifies management, and reduces errors.
- Automated communication tools. Generates all pre-set communication with patients and other caregivers.
- Eliminates the need to look for paper charts.
- Create orders right from the patient chart.
- Increase productivity of the staff.
- Automated reporting on productivity, quality, and pay-for-performance metrics.
- Generates billing codes and documentation automatically.
- Documentation and treatment plans for every patient.
- Electronic contact with each one of your patients (through our partnership with SPINN). Reducing the need for inbound faxed and calls from and to patients.
- Automatically download labs from external laboratories.
- You will be able to run a near paperless clinic.
- Keeps track of all patient's medications and be aware of possible adverse interactions, especially as they relate to immunosuppressive drugs.
- Records detail documentation on dose changes as well as patient interaction.
- Risk profiler. Assign risk level to each patient and adjust treatments automatically base on risk.
- Flag patients under critical condition for easy identification.
- It can be implemented across many teams and units, letting each group concentrate on their work but at the same time share critical information.