AviTracks™ - Oncology patient tracking software. To follow up on our success with Anticoagulation clinics, Avicenna started the configuration of AviTracks for oncology clinics. This configuration has all you need to follow your patients during oncological treatment.
- Standardized treatment protocols (based on diagnosis and patient's risk). Create protocols based on best practices.
- Automatic notification ensures improved efficiency and reduces unnecessary call from staff.
- Automated reporting based on pay-for-performance and quality benchmarks.
- Enables remote access to all patients' information through a secure internet connection.
- Generates flow sheet chart based on the labs result you choose and specified medications.
For the Staff:
- Standardize treatment plans, simplifies management, and reduces errors.
- Automated communication tools. Generates all pre-set communication with patients and other caregivers.
- Eliminates the need to look for paper charts.
- Create orders right from the patient chart.
- Increase productivity of the staff.
- Automated reporting on productivity, quality, and pay-for-performance metrics.
- Generates billing codes and documentation automatically.
- Documentation and treatment plans for every patient.
- Electronic contact with each one of your patients (through our partnership with SPINN). Reducing the need for inbound faxed and calls from and to patients.
- Automatically download labs from external laboratories.
- You will be able to run a near paperless clinic.
- Keeps track of all patient's medications and be aware of possible adverse interactions.
- Records detail documentation on dose changes as well as patient interaction.
- Risk profiler. Assign risk level to each patient and adjust treatments automatically base on risk.
- Flag patients under critical condition for easy identification.
- It can be implemented across many teams and units, letting each group concentrate on their work but at the same time share critical information.