- Standardized treatment protocols for chronic condition management (based on diagnosis, medications, and risk profile). AviTracks™ gives you the ability to create risk profiles and asses each patient accordingly.
- Automatic notifications ensure efficiency and reduces unnecessary calls from staff.
- Tracking non-compliant patients. AviTracks™ offers a dedicated section to manage patients who missed appointments or blood draws.
- Automated reporting based on pay-for-performance and quality benchmarks.
- Enables remote access to all patient’s information through a secure Internet connection.
- Easy and intuitive design reduces the amount of training required to start the using the application.
- Easy and Intuitive. AviTracks™ was designed by health care professionals like you, we make sure the information is always were you expect it to be. Most users are able to start using the application "out of the box".
- Standardized treatment plans simplify management and reduce errors.
- Automated communication tools allow for consistent and clear communication with patients as well as other health care professionals.
- Tracking non-compliant patients. We know a lot of your time is spent checking and re-checking labs for non-compliant patients. AviTracks automatically keeps track of this population and applies pre-determined protocols to handle each patient.
- Automatic reports compatible with payer quality initiatives.
- Reduce costs and generate revenue.
- Automated reporting of productivity, quality and pay-for performance measures.
- Documentation and treatment plans for every patient.
- Fully customizable management and research reports. You will be able to design your own QA reports and track your improvements over time.
- HIPAA compliant and fully audited.
Our Delivery Models
AviTracks chronic disease management tool is web-based software that can be purchase either using the SaaS (Software as a Service) delivery model or as a licensing model for bigger institutions. We understand that requirements change with the size and infrastructure of you organization. The SaaS model is gear toward smaller practices that benefit from all the infrastructure, features, and security built into the application already and are mostly interested on paying a monthly subscription fee. Big institutions already have their own IT infrastructure and prefer to host the application themselves. Because of their size, a subscription model might not be as attractive. Therefore, we decided to also license the application and charge for maintenance and support.